Monday, August 4, 2014

Annnnd....A year and a half later...I'm back!

The FeltWoman has returned.  Wow, it has been a hectic 19 months.  I've finished undergrad, costume designed and assistant costume designed 5 shows and films, added 4 shows to my construction resume, been in a couple shows, a few films, and am about to wrap up my employment at a summer theatre in Maine.  I've been through heartache, and fallen back in love.  I made the biggest move of my life, away from my home state, to a much smaller NC.  A whir.  And to say I didn't have any time to write a simple post now and then would be a lie.  But my free time was very important to me and I needed it for other reasons for...sanity.

But!...my move to North Carolina will be providing me with a lot of free time to explore my creative needs and I cannot wait to get this blog back up and running!  Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment