Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Return of the FeltWoman

I'm baaaaaaaack!

Oh my goodness, I have not been here in forever!  And the year is almost at a close.  I've made good use of it - so much so that I have neglected to keep up with my adventures online here.  Seriously, so much has happened in my life, and there is no way that I can wrap it all up in its entirety in one post.

In order to make sure that I do not waste another day of this blog, I will be (attempting to) post each day about the awesome events of the past five months, two weeks each day.  As well as the present day's activities.

Along the way I'll be posting my crafty and artsy doings.  Mostly I just want to get on good ground for the coming year.  I doubt I'll remember everything, but two weeks per day should keep it interesting.  And at this rate we'll wrap up everything by New Years Eve.

So without further ado...

The FeltWoman has RETURNED.

No comments:

Post a Comment